What You'll Discover In This Course:
HOW TO FINALLY REMOVE YOUR FEAR OF CREATING YOUR OWN COURSES
• If you had doubts, fears or experience procrastination about creating and developing your own courses this course on course creation will remove those barriers. Once you see how I do it, and how simple a process it really is, you'll overcome any fears you have of doing it yourself!
LEARN HOW TO DEVELOP COURSES THAT CUSTOMERS LOVE
• Key considerations and assumptions you should make prior to deciding on what course to create is answered.
LEARN TO CREATE COURSES YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING
• Your enthusiasm for the subject will shine though so what subject do you decide to create a course on? Answered in video #4!
HOW TO CREATE COURSES THAT PRACTICALLY CREATE THEMSELVES
• Outlining is the easiest way to create a course that creates itself. At least it's the easiest way I've found. I show you step-by-step exactly how I do it right in front of your eyes, in real-time.
THE TOOLS, RESOURCES AND EQUIPMENT YOU NEED TO CREATE COURSES
• I've been creating courses for over 20 years and I've made a lot of mistakes and lost a lot of money buying tools and equipment I really did not need. I show you exactly what I use now, why and how much they cost.
DON'T MAKE YOUR WORK HARDER THAN IT IS
• Here's what can happen when you don't properly organize the images, videos and documents you've created for your course: you'll lose track of the order and sequence of when they could be presented to your buyers and you could spend hours, maybe even days straightening everything out. I've developed a few 'tricks' to organize my course 'assets' - images, videos, documents, etc. Once you see how I do it you'll say "duh" but you may have never thought about doing it that way! Don't wait until a disaster happens, organize your course assets the right way, at the very start.
WATCH MY BLUNDER DURING THE CREATION OF THIS COURSE!
•I made a big mistake while creating this course. One that cost me an extra hour in time spent repairing the damage. Not only did I point it out to you exactly what happened, and why, I also showed you how I 'fixed' it. While the last thing I wanted to do was make a time-wasting mistake, use it as a lesson when creating your own course! Learning from the mistakes of others is a great teacher!
• At the end of the course I provide you with the Keynote presentation I created during the course and if you don't have a MAC I also provided it in PDF format.